Following DOCUMENTS are required for feasibility report / Conveyance / Redevelopment purpose, pl. provide hard copies / scan copy through mail as earliest :-
(From Revenue Department)
1. Property Register Card – latest.
2. City Survey Plan / - Latest
3. Conveyance deed / lease deed / sale deed / index II
4. Plot table survey & confirming boundary, structure, trees, etc. as existing.
5. 7 – 12 extract
6. Village form no -2A, 06 & 08.
7. Kami Jast Patrak / Inquiry Registered copy.
8. Non – Agriculture Order.
(From BMC Papers )
1. D.P. Remarks / E. E. T & C. Remarks. – Latest as per required.
2. Layout Plan / Location plan / Layout conditions letter.
3. Height restriction /- BMC Notice – order
4. Old Approved building plan.
5. Set back certificate / documents (whether handed over % BMC or What?).
6. Copy of I. O. D –
7. Certificates – 1. Commencement / 2. Occupation / 3. Completion Certificate.
8. GB resolution -1. Approval of redevelopment. 2 approval of PMC appt.
9. A. IF high tension line is passing over or by side then remark from c…….electric company. B. Whether nallla is passing by the side of property, then width of nalla. (S.W.D.) remarks.
(Other relevant documents for Conveyance.)
1. Search report – 60 yrs and title certificate.
2. Non – Agriculture order.
3. Urban land ceiling order.
4. Collector order. / Reservation terms ( if any)
5. Old Development Agreement for present bldg.
6. Society registration certificate.
7. Stamp duty & registration charges paid proof.
8. Power of Attorney / authorization from land owner to developer. If not conveyed.
9. Copy of electric bill / ration card of each member.
10. Copy of assessment bill / Maintenance bill
11. Copy of court case / court order, if any.
12. GB resolution – 1, approval of conveyance process. 2. Approval of Adv. Appt.
Note – In case society / member / plot owner do not have these documents, then feel free to visit concerned dept. & get it on your own with lesser cost and good experience OR you may call our liaison to inform / help / guide you & get the papers from concerned govt. dept. on your behalf. ( as independent cost / sc )