|Following are outdated terms which are generally used even today , these terms have failed the taste of time.
||Following are revised & explored terms which must be used for safety , security and successful project completion.
- 75% consent
- Simple Carpet area
- Standard / general tender terms
- Zone iii
- General negotiation system
- Development Agreement
- Performance bank guarantee
- Architects role on Project management -
- General supervision - Quality assurance & Control
- Security as per trust / brand.
- Minimum profit to builder but all the works + minimum fees to Architect & PMC but all the works = Maximum benefits to members all ( few ) .
- 95% & above
- FSI carpet area –
- Techno – Legal tender terms
- Zone iv -
- Approval & selection based Negotiation System -
- DCA – Development Contract Agreement.
- Cash / FD bank guarantee
- PMC role on Project management
- Joint inspection & supervision for Quality assurance & Control
- Lien on salable flats till BCC for additional security / project insurance .
- Justifiable / sustainable profit to builder with major works to do + Rational fees to Architect & PMC as per works = Better benefits + speedy works .